So What’s the difference between a good and a bad haircut? 6-8 weeks is the standard joke and reply.
All jokes aside, if you have ever had the unfortunate experience of being on the receiving end of a BAD Haircut, you would know just how devastating it could be!
Fortunately all of our staff our expertly trained to know how to cut and shape hair.
See a good Hair Cut is all about shape and geometry, It’s about creating the right shape to frame your face shape and hair type.
A good Hair Cut Will.
- Frame your face
- Suit your hair type and density
- Seal your hair by removing any split ends that can continue splitting up higher and higher.
- Enhance natural texture by eliminating weight
- Hide irregular growth patterns like Cowlicks.
- Make your hair appear thicker ( solid one length cuts)
- Make your hair appear thinner, (correct razor cutting techniques)
- Make your home hair styling easier to achieve.
- Will Hold Its shape and Last you much, much longer AND last of all it will make you feel wonderful!
Book in now for a expert Hair Cut, and don’t forget to make sure you keep it regular!
Hope to see you soon!